* Graduated Shorecrest High School, 1975.
* Completed Video Production Program at Shoreline Comm. Col., 1984.
* Participated in NPPA workshops, 1994 & 95.
* Completed Avid Certification training. Fall, 2004.
Work history :
* Freelance Video Photographer, Producer, Editor. June 2000 - Present.
* TV News/Sports Photographer. KIRO TV, Seattle. Dec. 1988 to June 2000.
* TV News Photographer. KHQ TV, Spokane, WA. July, 1986 to Dec. 1988.
* TV News Photo-assistant. KING Broadcasting Co. June, 1985 to June, 1986.
* 11 years Restaurant experience including Cooking, Bartending and Manager.
* Emmy winner 1992, 1994 and 2002. Humorous Feature, Documentary and
* 16 time Emmy nominee.
* Telly Award, 2003.
* 6 time Society of Professional Journalists award winner.
* 5 time Best in the West award winner.
* Member of National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
* Member of National Press Photographers Association
* Member of 911 Media Arts Center
Video Production Experience:
* HD, SD, HDV and DV photography and editing.
* Television News and Sports coverage.
* "Live" on-site Production.
* Documentary Production, photography and editing.
* Music Video Production, photography and editing.
* Straight cut and computer assisted editing.
* Betacam SP and SX photography and editing.
* Nonlinear Digital video and audio editing.
* Field Audio Technician.